sâmbătă, 21 august 2010

I'm talking about love.


Grrr. I'm so cold. Take me into your arms and hold me tight untill winter passes.
I love your breath. Is so warm. *I turn around and look into your eyes.* They were shining through the snkow flakes. Oh my God! I could stare at you forever. Is like we're flying in a white dream. A dream where is only you and me. Take my hand, let's go somewhere else. It's cold out here.
You've got a lovely voice, too bad you don't talk much. I would love to hear you singing that song again. That strong sound that comes from your heart.
I'm still looking in your eyes. They are glowing in the white dark. You're getting closer 'till I feel your lips next to mine, and you started kissing me. I felt my stomach full of butterflyes. But I loved the way you touched me.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu