vineri, 9 aprilie 2010

Bang- bang, you're dead.


Just give me a fucking gun or something to make me high. Come on, my little junkye friend! Come on and rape me! Rape me 'till it hurts me and you. Rape me 'till you can't breathe and you blood starts to run faster and your heart can't take it! Come on! I dare you!
If you dare to cross this white line, I swear to God, as soon as you touch me I'm going to pull the trigger after I point my gun to you and we'll do a little game that's called 'bang-bang, you're dead.'. Don't you wanna play? It's fun.
Don't touch me! Don't try to take my hand and say that everything's ok and that you are gonna take care of me. I'm not dead yet! No, I'm not. Even if you tried allready to kill me once. But your bullet passed out of me and went somewhere alse.
Come on! Don't you recognise my face? Look into my eyes and tell me everything! Hit me. Make me your slut and then go and wash your hands.
Does it feel better now?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu